Godrics-Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godrics-Hallows

A Harry Potter Fan Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGodrics-Hallows Arcade Room

Harry and Dudley: Future Hope?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vikingdriver
First Year
First Year
vikingdriver

Male Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Harry and Dudley: Future Hope? Empty
PostSubject: Harry and Dudley: Future Hope?   Harry and Dudley: Future Hope? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 12:00 am

Jo discusses her thoughts about Harry Ptter and his cousin Dudley Dursley after Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Deathly Hallows is the last installment in the seven book series written J.K. Rowling in which Jo writes a momentus and somewhat emotional scene (for Dudley that is), where Dudley is actually worried for Harry's safety. This is what Jo had to say...
Quote :
A couple of people have told me that they hoped to see Dudley at King’s Cross in the Epilogue, accompanying a wizarding child. I must admit that it did occur to me to do that very thing, but a short period of reflection convinced me that any latent wizarding genes would never survive contact with Uncle Vernon’s DNA, so I didn’t do it.

However, I know that after Dudley’s brave attempt at reconciliation at the start of Deathly Hallows, the two cousins would have remained on ‘Christmas Card’ terms for the rest of their lives, and that Harry would have taken his family to visit Dudley’s when they were in the neighbourhood (occasions dreaded by James, Albus and Lily).
Back to top Go down
http://godricshallows.forumotion.com

Harry and Dudley: Future Hope?
Page 1 of 1