Godrics-Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godrics-Hallows

A Harry Potter Fan Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGodrics-Hallows Arcade Room

Question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HarryIsCool
Muggle
Muggle

Male Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Question Empty
PostSubject: Question   Question Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 10:10 pm

I saw that this site was made back in October. And there is only 7 members. Not wanting to be rude, but what's the site meant for then? Is there advertising of the site going on or what? I also saw that HPFZ is one of the affliates, but this site is not linked to on there. Why is that? I would like to tell some HP fans I know, and I will, but I don't see much activity going on around here.

Can someone answer this for me? I would really want to know. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vikingdriver
First Year
First Year
vikingdriver

Male Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:40 am

There is someone on this site each and every day. While I consider HPFZ an affiliate, I have not submitted my "Button" to them. The reason for the lack of activity is that I did not open the site to the general public until just recently and that is because I wanted to be sure that all the bugs were worked out so to speak, especially with getting connected to the vastness of search engines.

One other reason here is that I wanted a site where beginners and entry level Harry Potterians, could have a place to come to that wasn't already filled to the brim with all the various plots, theories, and answers that follow those things. I hope that I can catch those kids and adults out there that just put down Harry Potter and the Sorcer's Stone and are looking for a place where they can discuss thier thoughts and ideas without having someone come back and respond with a "Duh, thats ancient news buddy, history..."

As for advertising of the site... because of why I started this site, being for the newer readers, I am really hoping for word of mouth. Older brothers and sisters who might tell their younger siblings that there is a site out there where they can go to without having to becareful of spoilers and such. Or, perhaps a parent who might point their youngster to a new site where they can get in on the ground floor as a "plank owner" if you will.

I do hope that this has answered your questions sufficiently. If not then drop me a PM.
Back to top Go down
http://godricshallows.forumotion.com
HarryIsCool
Muggle
Muggle

Male Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 3:35 am

Oh, wow, thanks. That really explains everything. This sounds like a good idea.

No more questions asked. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Godrics-Hallows :: The Leaky Cauldron :: Questions and Suggestions-
Jump to: