Godrics-Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godrics-Hallows

A Harry Potter Fan Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGodrics-Hallows Arcade Room

David Weber

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vikingdriver
First Year
First Year
vikingdriver

Male Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-10-21

David Weber Empty
PostSubject: David Weber   David Weber Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 9:15 pm

David Weber has become one of my "favorite" authors. his genre of military Sci-fi has captivated me enough to want to read his books. Though he normally writes in series of at least four books he does have some stand alone books. The two series that I highly recommend to read are his Honor Harrington series which is about a young Female Naval Officer who's code of conduct and ethics breathes fresh air into the Admiralty whist causing havoc with in the Ranks of the Navy and Captains of Ships whose sole reason for acheiving rank is because of their hereditary Royal backgrounds and that their families are the House of Lords.

The Prince Roger series is one of his shorter works only having four books in the series and yet you can identify with the once clothes horse, arrogant, spoiled rotten fop of a son who is third in line of succession and is also the least favorite of the empresses children. Prince roger not only grows up very fast but achieves the undieing loyalty of the Marines who once hated the very idea of having to be his body guards.
Back to top Go down
http://godricshallows.forumotion.com

David Weber
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Godrics-Hallows :: The Book Store :: Books and Authors in General-
Jump to: